cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prefix

Kosovo Prefix , +383 . we used till lately +377(monaco) but we no longer support this prefix , so even we are not receiving messages or calls with +377 , just +383 

4 REPLIES 4
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Prefix

Hi @labeatmatoshi. Thanks for posting. I'm guessing you found this error somewhere in one of our sites. Can you explain where on our site or in our products we're using this information? I'd be happy to pass on the situation so it can be addressed. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

on my profile , to edit my profile

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for clarifying @labeatmatoshi. I will get this information over to our website team so they can get this updated. I'll let you know if I find out anything about this change. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @labeatmatoshi. Just wanted to know that I haven't forgotten about you. I have passed this issue on to our website team and continue to push to get it addressed. I'll let you know if anything changes.