cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

To Host or Not To Host

My website has been up and running for over a year without a Hosting Plan.  Everything seems to be working just fine but every article I read reports needing a Host to have a working website.  

What am I missing?

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: To Host or Not To Host

Hi @1coolasschick,

what is your domain name?

if your website is up, then it’s hosted somewhere. 

thefuntutor.com

Thanks for taking a look

Anonymous
Not applicable
Solution

Hi @1coolasschick,

I love you @1coolasschick Cat Happy lol,

No hosting eh? Lol, your site is built with WEBSITEBUILDER :-) this provides the hosting included :-)

Screen Shot 2017-10-15 at 13.30.16.png

Nice site by the way :-) and your post is my favourite :-) made me smile, thank you!

Ooohhhhhh....a hosting plan is already in place when you use Websitebuilder to make your site, no need to purchase a separate hosting plan. Ok, that makes sense.  I've been with GoDaddy for quite some time but do not rely on my site traffic as a major source of new clients. I enjoyed making my site and learning how things work.  But obviously (not figuring out hosting is included with Websitebuilder), it's an ongoing process Smiley Happy

Thanks for clearing that up.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear, dear @1coolasschick (you are lovely Smiley Happy)

I have been chuckling all day...... bless you Smiley Happy

You have really cheered me up ALL day, you are lovely Heart

THE #1 POST.......ever :-)

What has also struck me as quite funny is that you kept quiet for over a year, 'in case anyone noticed at GoDaddy and started charging you...' FOR THAT I COMMEND YOU and award you the prestigious award of 'always being welcome to private message me if you have any problems award.' and also being added to my 'Friends list'. Smiley Happy

You ARE @1coolasschick Smiley Happy