cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make forms on my website active

I have 3 forms on my website. How do i add make them active to where when someone fills it out it sends an email to me. Also can i set it up to where they email different people every time it gets filled out. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I was told i need a PHP but have no idea what that is. 

3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: How to make forms on my website active

Hi @wrford63. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! 

It would be difficult for anyone to try to offer suggestions without more information. Please consider adding your domain name and any specific URLs that can be visited to see your forms. It may also be important to know how you're building your website. If you can provide that, hopefully someone will be able to suggest a way forward. Hope you're able to figure this out! 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

@JesseW I am using Adobe Dreamweaver to build my website. My forms are forms from Adobe Dreamweaver. The form im trying to get active is at this link. http://deltaairlinesvirtual.com/pirep.html

Community Manager
Community Manager

@wrford63 - Looks like you were able to find a solution using Google forms. Unfortunately, I'm not an expert in Dreamweaver, so I wouldn't be able to help with that program. You may want to look to see if the application has any online help documentation on the subject though. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.