cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hosting issues, web site down

The situation with GoDaddy hosting is becoming unbearable, my 4 domains are down 95% of the time. And the worse when you ask for GoDaddy they say "all is ok", "no issues on hosting system", "everything is ok".
Somebody know about a better hosting service?

2 REPLIES 2
Helper III

Re: Hosting issues, web site down

hello mhcsoft,

I apologize for the inconveniences you are facing, i hope i can help contribute to an improved relationship between you and GoDaddy. Do you have your server IP or domain name so that i can scan the server?

The most common reason for a site hosted on GoDaddy is because of shared-hosting (which is probably what you purchased). Any other shared-hosting providers will also have the same inconsistencies. If you are experienced you could try hosting an Amazon EC2 instance; but, lets go ahead and try to solve your issues.

please note that, i offer direct support that is in no way associated with GoDaddy's regular support channels; but, for immediate technical support you can contact me at: https://join.skype.com/t3cxhmNCspqu

web site down

i have my own vps with 2 thousand GB bandwidth but my website is down when 300+ user online on my worldpress site with unlimited bandwith i have just 2 website on my server the one website have traffic the other one has zero traffic but still i face alot of problem how i will resolve my issue ?

i have three dedicated ip's but i am using just primary ip ....please someone give me an information about my problem