• GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

Testimonials/Reviews on my website?

Hi, I have received many positive reviews on my activity by email which I want to add on my website.

I would like those senstences to appear randomly and automatically, like what we can do with pictures. 

Currently, I have writen each sentence on a ppt page, saved as gif file and am adding to the website as picture.... but it does not work, as I wished as it occupies to much spae on the page. If I could write the text , would be better.... please advise.

Many thanks in adavance

www.coolscience.ch

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Testimonials/Reviews on my website?

I'm looking for the same functionality - if you find something - please pass along and I'll do the same.

Thanks - Jeff

Looks like you never got a response. Many of us would like to do something similar with online reviews.

GO DADDY?

Solution

I've done this kind of random testimonials display before for some customers with the http://embedsmiles.com testimonial app - hope that helps! they should be able to put it together for you too

They can but for yet another fee. This shouldn't be too hard to do if godaddy would like to include it. Greatly appreciated.