• GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Helper I

Re: Synching Google Calendar Time

I just checked and my website calendar dates and times are still correct.

You mention that you resync the calendar, but did you ‘publish’ your site again? Publishing the site is the key to rolling out the fix for the problem in this thread.

If that does not work, it would be good to know the delta in hours between the time you expect to see and the time displayed. Then compare that time to the delta between your time zone and UTC. A characteristic of this problem is that those deltas are the same.

Rachel.....can you tell me this is still not resolved?  The previous posts were from April.  I can't understand why this is such a challenge.  If there are refunds or other options/alternatives I'd certainly appreciate knowing about them.

Helper I

Has been fixed since April. If you are having an issue, it must be a different root cause.

Have you republished your website since April 24? Even if you have not made a change, a republish is required to realize the fix for this specific issue.

Hope this helps!

Phil

Hi Rachel,

Thanks for checking in with the group.  I just wanted to chime in that I am having a similar issue where the website events calendar is not reading (what seems to be) the change in daylight savings time. We "fall back" on November 4, 2018.  Everything I post before that date is correct, however everything after it is showing as one hour ahead, despite what the hours listed on the Google Calendar are.  I would just set the time differently on the Google calendar but then that would confuse my staff.  Thanks for your help!  Our website is www.glennmassaytheater.com, I am very new to this so hopefully I didn't just miss a setting.

Thanks,

Matt

@RachelB

I am having the same issue although mine isn't with Google Calendar, mine is with a WebCal link.

Here is the original link for the WebCal - webcal://gc.com/team-5af5a2476784c5001e120dda/schedule.ics?token=6fe1f02a6fdca0c8a27235efaa5348ea21b092e158a86e4043106af472f537bf&user_id=4f07312cdf17f7555100001a 

The event in question is for today, the webcal shows a start time of today (July 20, 7:30pm)

But on my calendar - https://tylervanderwerken.com/schedule

That same event shows a start time of tomorrow (July 21 at 12:30am) it looks to be a UTC time issue since 7:30pm Central Time is 12:30 UTC time.  I've re-published many times with the same issue.

I think this problem is happening again. Mine was fine and working a few days ago, but now m times are off by many hours (showing events starting at 3am that start at 10am...)

I have republished many times (as I am just completing the last steps and each mod requires a repub.

Any word if they rolled back the fix by mistake?!?

https://naranjanation.org/events

We are having this same issue in that on November 4th it shows the calendar time 1 hour ahead. Could this be due to daylight savings?

I republished the site but the times are still off by an hour. It is correct on my Google Calendar but shows up a as an hour later. Is there a fix. 

This is happening to me again.  Update coming soon to fix this issue?

Product Team
    Product Team

Sorry to hear this is happening again.  We are investigating.  I will update soon.  Thanks,Christine GoCentral product team.

Product Team
    Product Team

Hi @kmowat22 Is this still happening (off by multiple hours)?  We fixed the issue of off by one hour.  

Product Team
    Product Team

@jnotarianni @ArtistryTheatre @northernstarz We pushed a fix today for the off by one hour problem.  Can you please republish and see if that works? Sorry about the bug.  Christine

Hi Christine - my problem wasn't this (and it seemed to fix itself the next day)... oddly my times were showing up way off - ie: a 11am event was saying 2am and things like that... probably GMT or something like that.... anyways, it hasn't happen since I re-published a few times the next day.

thanks!

Thank you so much!  Fixed again!!!

Product Team
    Product Team

OK good - sorry that it happened! Christine