• GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    New

Moving all the objects on website builder in one time

Is there a way to move all the objects in one time instead one by one? (If I want to add a text on the top of the page and I don't have room I need to move all the objects down)

10 REPLIES 10
    Helper III
    Helper III

Re: Moving all the objects on website builder in one time

Refer to next thread.

Helper III
    Helper III
    Solution

Hi @kc8823,

I just called up a GoDaddy rep for you, who of which answered within 10 seconds of me calling, & she just told me you can. Instead of thinking in terms of moving all of your items though, you're instead just increasing either the width or height.

You'll need to click on Background Tools, go into settings, then change either the width or height. GoDaddy has a help article you can read for further guidance. Gl!

New

Thank you!

New

Did this actually work for you? I still cannot add space to the middle of a page or at the top.

I was just needing to do that myself and found your posted question.  I am on a Mac and just selected each one individually while holding down the shift and control keys.  Once all of my objects were selected, I moved them all at once.  Would be nice to be able to group them for future moves Smiley Happy  Anyone know how to do that?

That actually does not work on my Mac. There is no way I can find to select more than one object at a time. Nor is there a way to select an object layered under another. You have to move the top object back a layer to move the object underneath, and then move that one back a layer.

New

I am having trouble finding this help article.  Can you help?

If you have not figured how to select multiple elements on the Mac, holding down the shift, control, and the command keys

New

This doesn't work. The increased size box just moves in front of existing elements. 

ttings, Re: Moving all the objects on website builder in one time

How is this solved? If you follow those directions and change the settings, it changes it for all pages. All we want to do is 'select-all', and be able to move all content around on its own page.