• GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

Mobile site showing unwanted graphics and text

There are unwanted graphics showing up on my mobile site. When I look for it on my site editing it is not there. Also doesn't show up on desktop view. I can send a screenshot. 

6 REPLIES 6
    Product Team
    Product Team

Re: Mobile site showing unwanted graphics and text

Could you let us know what your website address is?

@ChristineL    www.davidstudwell.com . It shows up on my mobile resume page. GoDaddy screenshot.PNG

Product Team
    Product Team

Hi @icefryer Do you mean the "powered by WebSite Builder" tag?  I am not sure if that is what you mean, since that one also shows up on your desktop site. Thanks, Christine

No. On my mobile device this is what appears:
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/8vpaPk5QKw9AzDek8
    The items that are not supposed to be there, and are not there in the desktop version, are:
    1. "Download filelist.xml (XML)" button
    2. "You can download HTLM directly into this element page to render on the page. Just edit this element to add your own."
    3. Additional "Acting Resume" button at the bottom of the page. When I go to try and edit these out on my computer, they are not visible in my edit screen.
    Product Team
    Product Team

That does sound like a bug. I will review with engineering and get back to you soon.  Thanks, Christine

Product Team
    Product Team
    Solution

Hi again - I found out this is not a bug, and it can be fixed manually. The steps are complex though, so the easiest way will be to contact our Support agents at (480) 505-8877.  One of them will be able to fix it for you (the issue is with the download button). I apologize for the inconvenience.  Thanks, Christine Lee, product manager