• GoCentral | Website Builder
  • GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Issue Updating Contact Us Page

I'm trying to update the text on the contact us form and getting an error.  Error happens when I try to update on my computer or iPhone.  Seems like a bug.

issue.JPG

issue 2.JPG

4 REPLIES 4
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Issue Updating Contact Us Page

Hi @kristen6. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! This is actually a bug that our developers are aware of. Some phrases will cause an error and apparently "your goals" is one of them. I duplicated the error with that phrase. You can try rephrasing the field as a workaround, that should work. I found that "your business goals" worked. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Thanks Jesse for the possible solution however I'm still getting the same "hmm...something's gone wrong" message. 

Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Solution

@kristen6 Very strange. I was able to use the field title "Tell us about your business goals so we can get your project started" without issue. You may want to try clearing your browser cache to see if that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

I just wanted to update here to let everyone know that a fix for this has just been pushed out. It should no longer be an issue. If you do see this error, please contact support the situation can be further reviewed and documented for our developers.