• GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

Instapage

Redeemed my "Instapage" and started to create it, but it looks like im just creating another webpage.

What is Instapage? How is it different from the GoCentral page that I already have? What are the benefits? will using it delete my GoCentral?

Thank you,

-Cody

3 REPLIES 3
    Super User III
    Super User III
    Solution

Re: Instapage

Hey there @TACdetailing,

Instapage isn't any different from GoCentral for the most part. It's the free, landing page version of GoCentral given away with certain domains and products. It doesn't have the full feature set of a standard GoCentral. It's perfect for creating funnel pages, though.

Hope that helps!

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting.
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Ok I figured as much. Thank you @MrVapor

Super User III
    Super User III

You're more than welcome!

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting.
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community