cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted
    New

HTML code not working - can you help

This worked on GoCentral before changing to our domain name.  GoDaddy said that has nothing to do with it.  

I found Real-time HTML editor and it shows the talking "avatatar".    See:  http://htmledit.squarefree.com/

Here is the HTML code:

<script src="https://sitecloudcentral.com/js/vp_player.min.js?v=1.1.28" data-cfasync="false"></script>

<script>

var vpPlayer = new VpPlayer({

embedId: "KNspFAVqXJkV"

});</script>

Paste after the </h3> on Real-time and it appears in the bottom screen.

Why won't it work on our GoCentral website?  GoDaddy techs say it won't work.  The creator says "adding HTML should work for any web builder that supports raw HTML".   And says to tell GoDaddy to implement the code.  After two long calls I and no help I am asking here for help.

Also "sitecloudcentral.com" is not our actual domain name.  Does that matter when getting it to work on our website? 

4 REPLIES 4
    Super User III Super User III
    Super User III

Re: HTML code not working - can you help

GoCentral does not allow the editing of raw HTML, rather the HTML blocks are iframes which is like an isolation chamber from the rest of the page.

New

Sorry - I don't understand that.   Does that mean it won't work?  Or that the creator needs to edit it in some way? 

Super User III Super User III
    Super User III
    Solution

The HTML section creates a rectangular box in between the header or previous section and the next section or footer, any code added can only affect inside the box.  So you wouldn't be able to create a bug that's fixed to the screen.  If you could possibly create a video and upload it to YouTube or vimeo it can be added with a Video section.  There are other possibilities with the HTML section but keep in mind it is limited as well as it would be contained within the section.

sections.png

New

Thank you.   I will pass this on.