• GoCentral | Website Builder
  • GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

GoDaddy Store Item Modifiers

Hey guys,

We are currently using the Square Store and I have a question in regards to possibly switching as it doesn’t seem Square offers this option:

We sell single spices in jars and a completely customizable 4 pack where you can add up to four spices in a box for a discounted price. Square does not allow you to accomplish this without prompting the customer to add a discount code at the end of checkout and you cannot guarantee they add 4 spices to use the code. How would one, IF POSSIBLE, add this to the GoDaddy store to work properly?

Any help would be greatly appreciated before I pull what little hair I have left out 😀 thanks well I’m advance!!!
    1 REPLY 1
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: GoDaddy Store Item Modifiers

Hi @SpicersMill. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! There are two modifiers you can add to a GoCentral Store product, options, and add-ons. I think you might be able to do what you want by using add-ons. You are limited to adding 3 options, but I was able to add up to 4 add-ons. To do this, I created a product called "spice 4-pack". Then, I added 4 separate add-ons that were required for the customer to choose. I left the price blank so that the overall price was specific to all 4 and not varied by the type of spice. That may work for you. However, it may get tedious if you sell a large variety of spices as each add-on you set up has to be added manually. See images below.

OLS-add ons 3.pngOLS-add ons 2.pngOLS-add ons.png

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.