cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted
    New

Content of Email Confirmation

Is there any way to control the content of a confirmation email (or any email correspondence) that goes out to the customer when they place an order?

6 REPLIES 6
    Super User I Super User I
    Super User I
    Solution

Re: Content of Email Confirmation

@mr7

System email customization is not offered at this time. 

The only emails that you can customize are Marketing emails. 

Marketing > Email Marketing > Settings

HTH! Smiley Wink

Judith
    "All people are the same; only their habits differ." ~Confucius
    New

@Muse wrote:

@mr7

System email customization is not offered at this time. 

The only emails that you can customize are Marketing emails. 

Marketing > Email Marketing > Settings

HTH! Smiley Wink

Well that's a bit rubbish!!  Do customers even get an email of any sort when they order from my site??!!  We all pay a lot of money for your service, and something like this, customising email response is surely a basic function to expect.

Super User I Super User I
    Super User I

@KrissB

Yes, they get system emails. 

While I do not work for GoDaddy, I do know they watch the forums and are always adding new features to GoCentral.  You can keep tabs on those updates here.

Web builders are by their very nature limiting.  If you want the flexibility to customize every email and response, maybe consider looking at WordPress with WooCommerce. 

With WP and Woo you can customize everything -- including having the ability to designate different order confirmations based on products ordered. Smiley Wink

Judith
    "All people are the same; only their habits differ." ~Confucius

NOT solved!

very unsatisfactory especially when you operate in languages other than English!

New

I was just on the  phone with GoDaddy this afternoon and was told that this was an option. I was sent a link to help me create my store and this information was not there. Searching I came across this thread. GoDaddy this needs to be implemented. We should be able to simply change the text of the confirmation email. I was forwarded the confirmation email and it says "...Thank you for shopping with us. We have received your order. We'll send a confirmation after your items ship."

I would like to change this as our items do not actually "ship".

I don't ship either, I deliver. It would be most helpful to change the text.