• GoCentral | Website Builder
  • GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    New

Change Header Format

Just completed my new website using the craft template. Only problem is, when I used the facility to optimize the search engine, it said that I could not as I don't have a header. I deleted the header section so that i could have sliding photos at the top underneath my company log. If I add a header - a huge circle appears above the sliding pictures. If I need a header to optimize - is there not a way to reduce the size of this to one line in a box? I do not wish to now change the theme as none of them have a format which allows what I need. Any suggestions?

1 REPLY 1
    Super User III
    Super User III

Re: Change Header Format

Hey there @ljay 

Unfortunately, GoCentral doesn't allow for the customizations you need on that front. The templates are the templates. You do need a header, though, for good SEO practices. 

If you really need that level of customization, GoCentral won't fit the bill in this regard. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. 

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting.
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community