• GoDaddy Community
  • GoCentral | Website Builder
  • GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Appointments - customer information

I've established my appointment booking service and all seems to be going well. However, my appointments are all calls, but preferably Skype or Zoom. How can I change what is asked of the customer - I need a phone number and/or Skype name - can this be set to required as it's only optional at the moment? Thanks.

Mel the OBM
    4 REPLIES 4

Appointments - Form Not Collecting Enough Customer Info

Hello,

I have a charting fishing business. My problem with the booking for is the phone number field is "optional" and customers are skipping. This means I have no way to contact them if bad weather arises or the charter needs to rescheduled or canceled.  Additionally, for our records, I need to have the customer address information collected at the time of booking.  The current set up is not working. Please advise. 

Re: Appointments - customer information

Melissa,

This is a problem for a lot of us. I have posted about the same issue. I have a charter fishing company and if the cutotmer skips the phone number field I have no way to contact them to reschedule/cancel. Wish they would do something about it!

Employee
    Employee

@MelissaOBM thank you for your feedback. It's in our plan to address this need to let you collect additional information from your customers when they book a service. The functionality is coming soon next year. Please keep the suggestions coming.

Thank you,

Pianpian, GoDaddy product manager

Pianpian, GoDaddy product manager

yes, please. 

making the phone number mandatory on the customer appointment form is very important. 

when would that feature be coming out?

it's seems simple to just default to mandatory as opposed to it being optional...

please make that change soon. 

thank you.