cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

You Domain transfer is pending

Hi.  I started a domain transfer to namecheap and received Item cancellation confirmation letter

from GoDaddy already, but my domain is still with GoDaddy.  The status is  "you domain is pending".

Is it a bug or a feature? What can i do with that? Thanks

10 REPLIES 10
Rockstar I Rockstar I
Rockstar I

Re: You transfer is pending

Hi @ogo,

Have you made sure that you've responded to all of the transfer request emails?  In most cases, you will need to verify the transfer both as it leaves the old registrar and is registered by the new one.

Hope this helps,

James

Not Just Pretty Sites, Pretty Doggone Smart Sites
New

Thanks for reply. For sure I did

I have the same problem. Domain is unlocked, epp provided, transfer e-mail approved, domain transfer expedited from Godaddy via pending transfers, and now stuck on "Your transfer is pending".

New

the same issue here, it seems Godaddy is blocking clients from transferring out

The domain transfer is proceeding.

The domain transfer is proceeding.
domain > Pending Transfers > Pending Transfers Out > domain check and Accept
I saw an artical that the domain transfer work can be done in 15 mins. However my domain state shows "Your transfer is pending (Please check back for update)" Is it means there's a kind of update needs to be check? My accept button is already been inactived

Hey @jlpf

I can assure you this is not intentional. Have you tried reaching out to our live support so they can review the status of the domain? If there is something holding up the transfer on our end, our agents can quickly identify it and help you resolve it out so the transfer can proceed. 

If you do call in, let us know what they find. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support
New
Solution

Yes, I tried. I had a chat with them and now things are ok.

thank you

New

I started domain transfer to Namecheap and have done everything on my side confirming all emails, but now it's 5th day I see a note "You transfer is pending, Please check back for updates"

How many days does it take to release domain from godaddy ?

New

Re: You Domain transfer is pending

Same here. My message clearly states the transfer is waiting for GoDaddy to release the domain. Can you say "Class Action Lawsuit"? Dear GoDaddy, you may register our domains, but you DO NOT own them. Please expedite your release process as soon as possible.

Reason for transfer: Spammers and bandwidth hijacking is ever present on GoDaddy servers with NO reponse from tech support. The only visitors appear to be spam bots hijacking our websites. We did not ask for fake back links and I do not expect this to occur. I will no longer use GoDaddy pro to manage my client accounts, either. 

New

Why not provide an email reposne that we MUST call live support and provide the phone number, so we can stop waiting and wasting everyone's time? Apparently a phone call is the only fix, so why not just say so?

@CG wrote:

Hey @jlpf

I can assure you this is not intentional. Have you tried reaching out to our live support so they can review the status of the domain? If there is something holding up the transfer on our end, our agents can quickly identify it and help you resolve it out so the transfer can proceed. 

If you do call in, let us know what they find.