cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i change dns to redirect website to godaddy?

Hello community,

Recently i've moved a domain from google to godaddy and everything just goes fine. Now i need to move the hosting from squarespace to my godaddy account but i'm having trouble on finding right information,

how do i move dns correctly?

I can provide you, all the information you will need to help me out! Thanks for your answers.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: How do i change dns to redirect website to godaddy?

Can someone help me out please? If i wasnt' enough clear, let me know and i will be more detailed about my problem

Super User I
Super User I

Re: How do i change dns to redirect website to godaddy?

@Alessandro23 wrote:

Hello community,

Recently i've moved a domain from google to godaddy and everything just goes fine. Now i need to move the hosting from squarespace to my godaddy account but i'm having trouble on finding right information,

how do i move dns correctly?

I can provide you, all the information you will need to help me out! Thanks for your answers.

@Alessandro23 You're asking a few different questions. Have you purchased hosting at Godaddy? You'll need to setup a hosting account at Godaddy and then transfer the files from your Google hosting account to your Godaddy hosting account. When you purchase the hosting you will be provided the nameservers for the hosting account.

---