cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Premium listing not showing in domain search

I put a domain up for premium-style auction - junomall.com - as I was told if I chose premium it would show up in regular domain searches.  Instead, if I search "junomall" in the main domain search, it says Sorry, junomall.com is taken (at the top), but goes ahead and lists junomall.us and other junomall domains available, including junobot.com as a premium listing (for $547).  Why doesn't my junomall.com premium listing show up in the domain search?

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Premium listing not showing in domain search

Hi @kpett,

you have misinterpreted the 'domain search' feature. The domain search feature is to search for new domains to register

Of course your domain comes up as taken, it's taken by you

New

Thanks @Anonymous</a> for replying.  Yes, I own the domain, but it is for sale.  For instance, lovetime.com is for sale at auction - if you search for lovetime, at the top of the screen it says the domain is available (auction).  Because mine is listed as a "Premium" site, how is anyone to find it?  I thought it would show up in a domain search, just like the sites that are in auction.

Employee
Employee
Solution

@kpett It takes a little time for the domains to sync with our availcheck search. It's up there now, you can see it here:

https://www.godaddy.com/domains/searchresults.aspx?domainToCheck=junomall.com

New

I see it now - thanks @PaulNicks !

Hi dear, I have the same problem with yours, can you please tell me what made yours solved?

As a friend sent u a link showed that your d.name already premium on search, but mine doesn't!
Super User I
Super User I

@Domainsseller wrote:
Hi dear, I have the same problem with yours, can you please tell me what made yours solved?

As a friend sent u a link showed that your d.name already premium on search, but mine doesn't!

@Domainsseller Typically it takes a day or so for it to start showing. Does it show up for you now?

---