cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

I can't add payment system

I want to sell a domain. I had put it in auction. To get payment of that auction a payment system is neccessary to add in my user account. It shows only 3 payment system. credit/debit/prepaid card, account confirmation and gift cards. I select debit card method and after completing it shows that payment system is added to my account. But when I check account settings none of the payment system is added to my account. In account confirmation system, some options dosen't match to my region. I am from India. I want the money should transfer to my bank account. How I add payment system?

4 REPLIES 4
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: I can't add payment system

Hi @globalconcert2. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! It sounds like you're trying to add a payment method. Instead, if you're looking to receive payment from the sale of a domain, you'll want to add a payee account. This article explains how to do that. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

hi.. I have a problem to add new payment (debit card info) for my domain renewal.. after key in the card info i cant push 'Save' button... please advise

New

same here. did you solve it?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @tim495. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! If you can't click the save button, it's likely you're either missing information in the form or you're having a browser caching issue. I'd suggest double checking the information in the form and clearing your browser cache. If you still have trouble after that, you may need to contact our support team for further assistance. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.