cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Refund Web Hosting after (automatic) renewal?

Hello World!
I've purchase a Domain+Hosting in 20 Jan 2017. And I didn't use it.

Tomorrow, I received an email from Godaddy in which they renewed my hosting without my permission. 
In Pakistan, there is no way to contact Godaddy. I want my money back ($99).

4 REPLIES 4
New

112999104 this was suppose cancel last year!!! I am disputing this!!
Rockstar II

@iAhsanJaved wrote:

Hello World!
I've purchase a Domain+Hosting in 20 Jan 2017. And I didn't use it.

Tomorrow, I received an email from Godaddy in which they renewed my hosting without my permission. 
In Pakistan, there is no way to contact Godaddy. I want my money back ($99).

@iAhsanJaved @Dawson Hi there, actually Godaddy offers 24/7 support in Pakistan. What makes you think that there would be no way to contact them? Please contact the support line with your receipt number to cancel/refund the hosting.

24/7 Support
---

hi

i remember deleting an account  www.spa-reunion.fr but on saturday night you reneewed that particular domain. i want a cancellation  and you dont have anyone to assist me on that issue.  Your chat online also in not functional. pls let me know how to do that cancellation.

ravifoogooa

Hi @ravifoogooa,

Please see my response to you in this post about the same question that you asked. https://www.godaddy.com/community/Account-Management/How-can-I-cancel-payment/td-p/112993. I hope you get this taken care of right away. 

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.